Last will and testament sentence example
last will and testament
- In order to reply to accusations brought against them, or in order to be confirmed in their functions, they had to travel to the Golden Horde on the Volga or even to the camp of the grand khan in some distant part of Siberia, and the journey was considered so perilous that many of them, before setting out, made their last will and testament and wrote a parental admonition for the guidance of their children.
- He had organized the Springfield Presbytery, but in 1804 with his five fellow ministers signed "The Last Will and Testament of the Springfield Presbytery," giving up that name and calling themselves "Christians."
- Jim's last will and testament clearly stated his children would inherit his estate.
- There are several ways to write your last will and testament.
- The lawyer can provide advice and prepare a last will and testament on behalf of the client.Advertisement