Last-names sentence example
- She introduced herself and her husband as Sadie and Sid, with no last names.
- All four Dawkinses joined the showing, which grew to include a widow from Texas, an Illinois couple with a sixyear-old and a handholding pair of seventy-something's with different last names.
- Have you noticed that women who spout off about things they do not understand usually hyphenate their last names?
- When choosing baby middle names, you'll need to consider how they will sound with first and last names.
- Kelly offers advice on selecting last names for babies.Advertisement
- Free Divorce Records Lookup requires the individual's first and last names.
- To use VitalRec, you select that you want to search for divorce records and provide the individual's first and last names.
- If you decide to renew your wedding vows during an anniversary cruise onboard Royal Caribbean, keep in mind that the ceremony is not legal and couples with different last names will be required to show proof of marriage.
- For your safety and that of your loved one who has died, do not include last names or other personal information.
- Contrary to popular belief, officials at Ellis Island tried to retain the original spelling of immigrants' last names.Advertisement
- Surnames, also known as last names or family names, are passed down from generation to generation.
- Your ancestors' last names can provide clues about their countries of origin, as well as their occupations or personal characteristics.
- Parents should supervise their children if they call or send emails to NORAD to insure they do not supply personal information, such as their first and last names or where they live.