Last-eight sentence example
- From 1795 onward he resided in the Mariahilf suburb of Vienna, and there wrote his last eight Masses, the last and finest of his chamber works, the Austrian national anthem (1797), the Creation (1799) and the Seasons (1801).
- 17) spent his last eight years in exile.
- For the last eight years of his life after this sudden leap out of obscurity we have a faithful record of Sterne's feelings and movements in letters to various persons, published in 1 775 by his sole child and daughter, Lydia Sterne de Medalle, and in the Letters from Yorick to Eliza (1766-1767), also published in 1775.
- - During the last eight years of his reign Sultan `Abdul Hamid pursued the policy of attracting to his person those Kurdish leaders whom he found to have the greatest local power, and of creating the impression that he looked to the Kurds as his special adherents.
- The royalist plot of the Rue Saint-Nicaise (December 24, 1800) allowed him to make a clean sweep of the democratic republicans, who despite their innocence were depsrted to Guiana, and to annul Assemblies that were a mere show by making the senate omnipotent in constitutional matters; but it was necessary for him to transform this deceptive truce into the general pacification so ardently desired for the last eight years.Advertisement
- Berthelot, and the History of the Religious Policy of Philippe-leBel, which he wrote in the years immediately before his marriage, all appeared during the last eight years of the 19th century.
- Third seed Palmer is scheduled to meet compatriot Anthony Ricketts, the sixth seed, in the last eight.
- It will take a concerted effort to undo the damage done in the last eight years.
- stealth tax on pensions has taken £ 5 billion out of our pensions every year for the last eight years.
- I have been turning bowls for the last eight years working with green wood and creating nearly translucent objects in this material.Advertisement
- In The Tables Of The Church Calendar The Epacts Are Usually Printed In Roman Numerals, Excepting The Last, Which Is Designated By An Asterisk (*), Used As An Indefinite Symbol To Denote 30 Or O, And 25, Which In The Last Eight Columns Is Expressed In Arabic Characters, For A Reason That Will Immediately Be Explained.
- His stealth tax on pensions has taken £ 5 billion out of our pensions every year for the last eight years.
- Such as wondering, "Where did the last eight hours go?"
- My experience as a human resource generalist over the last eight years has allowed me to gain valuable skills, including excellent communication skills.