Lasik sentence example
- Lasik laser eye surgery information for Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and other Texas cities.
- LASIK eye surgery I can see what a great job you've done here.
- I used to wear glasses, then contacts and then I had Lasik.
- This is also a great alternative for those who are afraid of the permanence (or just the procedure!) of LASIK.
- Sadly, Lasik corrects distance vision, and not everyone's a candidate.Advertisement
- They are an alternative to Lasik surgery and are becoming more popular for those not wanting the hassle of contacts or eye glasses.
- Implantable contact lenses don't get as much attention as Lasik, for example, but could be a better solution to vision trouble for some.
- However, they are now being used as an alternative to Lasik when Lasik isn't a good solution.
- If a patient is severely nearsighted, Lasik may not even be an option.
- As you may learn from implantable contact lens TV spots and other reading materials, these contact lenses can offer the same effect as Lasik without shaving off tissue from the cornea.Advertisement
- Unlike with Lasik, there is no tissue removed from the cornea.
- TV spots give practices the opportunity to alert the public to the fact that even if they're not a candidate for Lasik, they can probably take advantage of the implants.
- They may not be candidates for Lasik but they could be perfect for implantable lenses.
- The most common surgical procedure performed to correct myopia is laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK).
- This insurance plan will help defray the costs of routine visits to an optometrist, discount the cost of LASIK surgery, and cover a wide range of dental services.Advertisement
- Over one thousand health providers nationwide participate in the program, offering such services as LASIK surgery, dental work, and hearing care.