Lashline sentence example
- From lashline to brow, apply the lightest color.
- From your lashline to your crease, put on the next-to-lightest color.
- On the outer corner (partially in your crease, partially on your top lashline, in a "vee" shape), you'll apply the darkest shade.
- Note: If using just one color of shadow, apply from lashline to crease or to just above the crease (for deep-set eyes) only.
- If using two colors, do a wash from lashline to brow, plus a deeper color in the crease.Advertisement
- If need be, you can define the lashline with a well blended wash of liner, so long as you stay far away from liquid and cat eye makeup looks.
- With the same lighter color, use a liner brush to apply it to the inner half of the lower lashline.