Lashing-out sentence example
- She tore away, lashing out with the dagger.
- People who can relate to my crying jags, my lashing out at those I love.
- The temptation may be high to let the irresponsible coworker know just how irritating his or her lack of reliability is but lashing out will make a negligent coworker even more defensive.
- Parents can suggest that, for instance, the child ask an adult to intervene before lashing out at a classmate.
- If someone does lash out, it's a good idea to keep in mind that they are going through immense pain, and try not to take their lashing out personally.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, the hope Tara found in Miss Jeannette's actions left Tara angry and aimless, lashing out at the people in her life including cousin Lafayette; best friend Sookie; and bar owner, boss and sometime lover Sam.