Lashed-out sentence example
- Her laughter lashed out in the clear air, seizing his attention.
- Again she lashed out with the whip - this time in earnest.
- Talon lashed out at Dusty, and she gasped as he barely blocked in time.
- The hidden stranger lashed out at him.
- Jenn sensed the next vamp charge her and spun, burying her knife in the neck of the nearest before she lashed out with a kick at the next.Advertisement
- When she felt the knife near one ankle, she lashed out at him.
- Rhyn looked up, and Kris charged him. He knocked Rhyn to the ground, wrestling the dagger free, and lashed out.
- She blinked back tears and lashed out blindly.
- The rabbit thumped the ground once and then leaped into the air, its tail flashing in the sunlight as it lashed out with its hind legs.
- Instead of answering, she lashed out at him, following her kick sequence with an elbow to his chest.Advertisement
- He lashed out at the hapless photographer in a fit of rage described by onlookers as " right Royal " .
- The drunk made a racist remark, then suddenly lashed out at the trio.
- April points out that Cruise had "lost a great deal of public affection when he lashed out at Brooke Shields with his views on postpartum depression."
- Maddened with the knowledge, he lashed out and attacked Andy Bellefleur forcing Jason Stackhouse to kill him.
- Most of them had serious problems with drugs and alcohol, and suffered and lashed out during the treatment process.Advertisement