Lash-out sentence example
- They often lash out suddenly, sometimes for no obvious reason.
- These are the times when they may unintentionally lash out at other children, even children to whom they are close.
- Scorpio can lash out and slice you in two with his bitter tirade.
- She lifted her chin, defying him to lash out at her again.
- In jumping an ordinary hedge or ditch at moderate speed, there is of course a moment of time during which the horse is on his hind legs, and in theory the rider should then lean forward, but, in practice, this position is so momentary, and the lash out of the hind legs in the spring is so powerful, that it is best not to lean forward at all, because of the difficulty, if not impossibility, of getting back in time for the reverse movement, when the rider should be preparing to render the horse some assistance with the bridle as his feet touch the ground.Advertisement
- At least she is so placid and mild that she doesn't lash out.
- PM inclined to lash out at all & sundry & rather petulant.
- Many people see anger as an uncontrollable emotion that causes people to lash out.
- You may not be able to catch yourself before you lash out on someone, but again, this is a learning process.
- In addition to possible dangerous actions, a consequence of peer pressure is that a teen may feel frustrated and lash out.Advertisement
- It may cause the person to become angry easily and lash out at others because of it.
- While its true that the crab might change his or her mind on a whim or lash out in anger when confronted, it's also true that Cancer's well known traits of kindness and generosity are the real deal.
- Insurance concerns for these churches include additional protection for vandalism and other property damage issues caused by people who lash out against these churches that defy the mainstream.
- Your Taurus lady will literally lash out if she feels unwanted or rebuffed by you.