Laser-surgery sentence example
- Birthmarks may be removed by laser surgery.
- Other patients need laser surgery to remove dilated blood vessels.
- Medical treatments In treating advanced retinopathy, doctors may use laser surgery to shrink abnormal blood vessels at the back of the eye.
- Laser surgery-Physicians sometimes use laser surgery to stunt a hemangioma's growth or to remove it altogether.
- The cost of laser surgery is typically higher than the cost of traditional surgery for declawing, but recently these lasers have become more affordable.Advertisement
- The first is that laser surgery generally produces less bleeding.
- Surgery: In some patients, surgery, either laser surgery or traditional, can help to remove some of the excess tissue in the throat causing the problem.
- During laser surgery for snoring, which is an outpatient procedure, a surgeon uses a hand-held laser to remove the uvula and shorten the soft palate.
- About 60 percent improve after laser surgery.
- The New York Cosmetic Laser Surgery center is known for the most up-to-date and state-of-the-art lasers available for laser hair removal procedures.Advertisement
- The New York Cosmetic Laser Surgery center stresses that people with dark hair colors (brown and black) respond the best to treatments.
- Anything you get done on your body will be there for the remainder of your days, or at least until you decide to remove it with painful and expensive laser surgery.
- Microdermabrasion is a gentler acne scar treatment and carries fewer risks of hyperpigmentation than laser surgery or standard dermabrasion.
- Obviously one of the more costly options, laser surgery removes the top layers of skin, allowing new skin without stretch marks to take its place.
- A medical professional should be able to give you more information about laser surgery treatment for stretch marks.Advertisement
- Areas with a high demand for laser surgery may demand a higher rate, while other locations with little interest in laser surgeries may be able to offer a lower rate for each treatment.
- About 75 percent respond to laser surgery but have scarring.