Lascivious sentence example
- Williams private character was detestable: he was cruel, lascivious, greedy of gain, a habitual breaker of oaths and promises, ungrateful and irreligious.
- He leered at Elisabeth, arched his eyebrows with a lascivious grin, then stretched with great exaggeration.
- The dance of the seven veils has been portrayed as a kind of lascivious striptease in many plays, operas, and films over the years.
- Jennifer "Toastee" Toof, the former VH-1 Flavor of Love 2 contestant who was eliminated because her lascivious background was exposed, is the latest celebreality star whose sex tape has hit the airwaves.
- But make sure your timing is right - privacy is usually a good idea, keeping the lascivious message between the two of you.Advertisement
- In an effort to shed some of the scandalous and lascivious reputation of the dance, Middle Eastern dancers and enthusiasts began to suggest more spiritual roots to the art of Arabic belly dance.
- Scandalously lascivious, a fourth image features Fox sucking on a cherry.
- There's also a fantastic pack of British designers I love like Chloe Hamblen of Lascivious, Emma of State of Undress, and countless others.
- For whatever reason (maybe the chance of a little nudity or lascivious hookup) the camera crew likes to film the houseguests taking showers.