Lascivious sentence example
- He leered at Elisabeth, arched his eyebrows with a lascivious grin, then stretched with great exaggeration.
- Williams private character was detestable: he was cruel, lascivious, greedy of gain, a habitual breaker of oaths and promises, ungrateful and irreligious.
- lascivious behavior fully exposed.
- Jennifer "Toastee" Toof, the former VH-1 Flavor of Love 2 contestant who was eliminated because her lascivious background was exposed, is the latest celebreality star whose sex tape has hit the airwaves.
- The dance of the seven veils has been portrayed as a kind of lascivious striptease in many plays, operas, and films over the years.Advertisement
- lascivious material is admittedly few and far between.
- lascivious thoughts about their tables began with her.
- lascivious joys.
- But make sure your timing is right - privacy is usually a good idea, keeping the lascivious message between the two of you.
- lascivious acts with a minor as well as other charges.Advertisement
- In an effort to shed some of the scandalous and lascivious reputation of the dance, Middle Eastern dancers and enthusiasts began to suggest more spiritual roots to the art of Arabic belly dance.
- For whatever reason (maybe the chance of a little nudity or lascivious hookup) the camera crew likes to film the houseguests taking showers.
- lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows, Kill me with spites, yet we must not be foes.
- Scandalously lascivious, a fourth image features Fox sucking on a cherry.
- There's also a fantastic pack of British designers I love like Chloe Hamblen of Lascivious, Emma of State of Undress, and countless others.Advertisement