Laryngoscopy sentence example
- Most people go through a series of other tests and often get other diagnoses, most commonly refractory (unresponsive) asthma, before they have a laryngoscopy and receive a definite diagnosis of VCD.
- This was similar to indirect laryngoscopy (1 out of 11 firms ).
- Some of the common causes of difficult direct laryngoscopy are: Improper positioning.
- flexible laryngoscopy A test to examine your upper airways and voice box.
- If these actions are not enough to determine the cause of the cough, a bronchoscopy or laryngoscopy may be ordered.Advertisement
- The best way to determine if an individual has VCD is by doing a laryngoscopy.
- In a laryngoscopy, a slender, flexible tube containing a fiber optic camera is inserted through the nose and down the throat to the larynx.