Laryngitis sentence example
- Other viral infections may also strike the patient, including croup, bronchitis, laryngitis, or viral pneumonia.
- Soddy has used them in phthisis, and Louisa Chesney speaks favourably of the emanations in chronic and acute laryngitis and in tuberculous laryngeal ulcerations.
- For these reasons it may also be given with advantage to children suffering from acute bronchitis or acute laryngitis.
- Remedy Picture: The remedy is designed to be helpful dogs suffering from chronic laryngitis.
- and in chronic pharyngitis or laryngitis.Advertisement
- As September 2006 begins, Jessica Simpson has bruised vocal chords and John Mayer is suffering from laryngitis.
- During the first part of the American Idol tour in 2006, she broke her foot and had bronchitis and laryngitis.
- Cayce developed a severe case of laryngitis in March of 1900, and almost completely lost the ability to speak.
- The extreme pain and rapid swelling of the vocal cords - with threatened obstruction to the respiration - that characterize acute laryngitis may often be relieved by the sedative action of this drug upon the circulation.
- Formerly used in every fever, and even in the septic states that constantly followed surgical operations in the pre-Listerian epoch, aconite is now employed only in the earliest stage of the less serious fevers, such as acute tonsilitis, bronchitis and, notably, laryngitis.Advertisement
- We talk about the previous nights show and Carl informs us he has laryngitis.
- The evening started with a rather doomed set from Fury of the Headteachers, Sorry, I've got laryngitis.
- Medical therapy Upper respiratory tract infections, eg acute laryngitis, are commonly caused by viral infections.
- laryngitis type infection, administered anti-inflammatories and banned from singing for at least two weeks.
- Gum benzoin, which contains from 12 to 20% of benzoic acid, is used in medicine as the essential constituent of benzoated lard, Adeps benzoatus, which owes its antiseptic properties to benzoic acid; and in friar's balsam, Tinctura benzoini composita, which is an ancient and valuable medicament, still largely used for inhalation in cases of laryngitis, bronchitis and other inflammatory or actually septic conditions of the respiratory tract.Advertisement