Laryngectomy sentence example
- Most people who undergo a laryngectomy find the loss of the ability to speak devastating.
- He said: " The valves are used by the speech and language therapists on patients who have had a total laryngectomy.
- One of the patients with cricoid chondrosarcoma developed recurrence 8 years after conservation surgery, and required a total laryngectomy for salvage.
- In 14 patients (52% ), a partial laryngectomy was done, and 13 patients had a total laryngectomy.
- patients who have had the voicebox removed (laryngectomy) may find the Christie leaflet ' Information for laryngectomy patients having radiotherapy ' helpful.Advertisement