Larkspur sentence example
- Division, or partition, is usually resorted to in the case of tufted growing plants, chiefly perennial herbs; they may be evergreen, as chamomile or thrift, or when dormant may consist only of underground crowns, as larkspur or lily-of-thevalley; but in either case the old tufted plant being dug up may be divided into separate pieces, each furnished with roots, and, when replanted, generally starting on its own account without much check.
- Evil does not overwhelm The larkspur and the corn; We have seen them go under.
- Larkspur (Delphinium) - Few plants contribute so much to the beauty of the garden as these fine plants of the Crowfoot order.
- Some hearty "volunteers", like larkspur or rose campion, will happily return year after year if you scatter seed each fall.
- Take your style up another notch with the confident, original styling of the Larkspur boot.Advertisement
- You'll be comfortable, fashionable and unforgettable in the Larkspur.