Lappa sentence example
- Among the most important of these were - Lyttus or Lyctus, in the interior, south-east of Cnossus; Rhaucus, between Cnossus and Gortyna; Phaestus, in the plain of Messara, between Gortyna and the sea; Polyrrhenia, near the north-west angle of the island; Aptera, a few miles inland from the Bay of Suda; Eleutherna and Axus, on the northern slopes of Mount Ida; and Lappa, between the White Mountains and the sea.
- In 1897 the Portuguese settlements of Lappa and Macao were invaded.
- LAPPA, an island directly opposite the inner harbour of Macao, the distance across being from 1 to i m.
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a type of thistle and is grown worldwide.
- Several herbs, including chamomile (Matricaria recutita), dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum), and burdock (Arctium lappa), act as bitters, stimulating the movement of the digestive and excretory systems.Advertisement
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) minimizes inflammation and boosts the immune system.