Laparotomy sentence example
- Laparotomy showed the proximal ileum and distal jejunum had prolapsed through a tear at the rectosigmoid junction.
- On 8th August 2000 the deceased underwent a laparotomy.
- His claim to fame is that he was the first surgeon to perform an elective laparotomy.
- He requires a laparotomy for a suspected ruptured spleen.
- A 40 year old lady was transferred from another hospital following laparotomy for suspected perforated appendix.Advertisement
- Mr S arranged for Kate to have a further laparotomy in a few weeks time.
- Even using a laparotomy, it can be impossible to apply the clips in a few women.
- At exploratory laparotomy raw bones were found impacting the bowel.
- On 3rd December 2003, Mrs. S. underwent a therapeutic and diagnostic laparotomy.
- A second-look laparotomy (SLL) was performed after six cycles of intravenous chemotherapy.Advertisement
- An emergency laparotomy was performed through an upper midline incision.
- Before the advent of CT, staging laparotomy was required but this has now been rendered obsolete.
- However this was a fairly specific patient group, which may not reflect all postop laparotomy patients.
- The day following laparotomy patient required a cesarean section to deliver a dead baby.