Lanyard sentence example
- The In-Ear Lanyard headphones are not without their drawbacks, however.
- Just throw the included lanyard around your neck and take a walk.
- A safety lanyard must be used for handheld equipment.
- A twin legged lanyard is used for climbing steelwork, racking or scaffolding therefore moving between anchor points and still maintaining security.
- The Signal Strobe is chunky and comes with a long wrist lanyard.Advertisement
- This fitting could also be used to attach the Garmin neck lanyard.
- The lanyard is fitted with a standard shock absorber pack, even tho the rope itself has some shock absorbing capacity.
- In fact, many are packaged in a small film-size container that comes with a lanyard to be worn around the neck or with a key chain attachment.
- Clip watches are watches that clip onto luggage, a key ring or bag straps, or can be worn from a lanyard.
- The headphones are designed to eliminate all of that pesky fiddling with tangled cables business that accompany most traditional headphones, because the audio wire in fits with the lanyard itself.Advertisement
- Each person needs a whistle on a lanyard to wear during the party.
- The Captain of the gun is shown with outstretched lanyard in hand waiting for the order to " commence firing " .
- Legendary horns have a brass mouthpiece and a unique yacht line lanyard with an engravable nameplate.