Lantanas sentence example
- The growing and care of lantanas does not need to be difficult.
- Once lantanas are in, they will produce flowers all season.
- What makes lantanas so distinctive is their numerous heads of smaller flowers, rather than one large bud at the top of the stem.
- Also important to note is that lantanas come in a multitude of colors.
- There are numerous varieties of lantanas.Advertisement
- For example, in the southern portion of the United States, the warm weather makes for the ideal climate for the lantanas to grow well outdoors.
- However, most other areas can take lantanas indoors as houseplants.
- Most commonly, lantanas are planted outdoors.
- The following tips will help you plant lantanas outdoors this spring.
- Begin planting lantanas during the spring months, when the soil has warmed up.Advertisement
- Most mature lantanas will grow as high as six feet tall and just as wide.
- Lantanas need to be planted in seedling form.
- Growing and care of lantanas is easy after you have them planted.
- One problem some have with lantanas is that they do grow quickly and can outgrow a flowerbed easily.