Lantanas sentence example
- metallica are much employed; Gazanias; Heliotropes; Iresines; Lantanas; Lobelias; Mesembryanthemum cordifolium variegatum; Pelargoniums, of which the various classes of zonal or bedding varieties are unapproachable for effect and general utility; Petunias; Phloxes; Polemonium coeruleum variegatum; Pyrethrum Parthenium aureum, the well-known Golden Feather, especially useful as an edging to define the outline of beds upon grass; Tropaeolums, especially some of the varieties of T.
- The growing and care of lantanas does not need to be difficult.
- Once lantanas are in, they will produce flowers all season.
- What makes lantanas so distinctive is their numerous heads of smaller flowers, rather than one large bud at the top of the stem.
- Also important to note is that lantanas come in a multitude of colors.Advertisement
- There are numerous varieties of lantanas.
- For example, in the southern portion of the United States, the warm weather makes for the ideal climate for the lantanas to grow well outdoors.
- However, most other areas can take lantanas indoors as houseplants.
- Most commonly, lantanas are planted outdoors.
- The following tips will help you plant lantanas outdoors this spring.Advertisement
- Begin planting lantanas during the spring months, when the soil has warmed up.
- Most mature lantanas will grow as high as six feet tall and just as wide.
- Lantanas need to be planted in seedling form.
- Growing and care of lantanas is easy after you have them planted.
- One problem some have with lantanas is that they do grow quickly and can outgrow a flowerbed easily.Advertisement