Lank sentence example
- But the pure Laos are still distinguished by the high cheek-bones, small flat nose, oblique eyes, wide mouth, black lank hair, sparse beard, and yellow complexion of the Thai and other branches of the Mongol family.
- His hair is abundant, black, lank and coarse, but the beard is scanty, and usually plucked out, which gives him an effeminate appearance.
- The islanders of the Bougainville Straits have lank, almost straight, black hair and very dark skins.
- Their black hair is shaggy rather than lank.
- A Seneca Beloit mbeilin a 0 n p lank into English Miles County Seats County Boundaries.....Advertisement
- Their hair is dark brown or black; smooth and curly, very different from the frizzly mop of the Papuan or the lank straight locks of the Malay.
- These monkeys are characterized by their lank bodies, long slender limbs and tail, welldeveloped thumbs, absence of cheek-pouches, and complex stomachs.
- Sometimes when hair is all one length, it can look lank and lifeless.
- The other, whose appearance particularly struck Pierre, was a long, lank, round-shouldered, fair-haired man, slow in his movements and with an idiotic expression of face.
- They may be generally described as of a stout, active, well-proportioned form; of a brown but never of an intensely dark complexion, with black, coarse, lank and abundant hair, and a little more beard than is possessed by the Siamese.Advertisement
- lank finger suddenly pointing.
- lank legs and biting his dark mustache.
- I nursed a hangover in the back of Lank & Harry's hire car.