Langur sentence example
- Only two or three forms of monkey enter the mountains, the langur, a species of Semnopithecus, ranging up to 12,000 ft.
- LANGUR, one of the two Hindu names (the other being hanuman) of the sacred Indian monkey scientifically known as Semnopithecus entellus, and hence sometimes called the entellus monkey.
- A prodigiously long tail, beetling eyebrows with long black hairs, black ears, face, feet and hands, and a general greyish-brown colour of the fur are the distinctive characteristics of the langur.
- langur monkey to frighten them off.
- langur Presbytis entellus.Advertisement
- WANDERU (WANDEROO), the native name for the species of langur monkeys (Semnopithecus) inhabiting the island of Ceylon; but in India commonly misapplied to the lion-tailed macaque, Macacus silenus (see Primates).
- FAUNA Primates are rhesus macaque Macaca mulatta and langur Presbytis entellus.
- It contains many valued species of animals, including the golden langur, a slender long-tailed monkey that is rare elsewhere in the world.
- You will take a short hike to look for the dusky langur that inhabits the mountains here.
- Langur >>Advertisement
- Researching the golden langur Meanwhile, the golden langur project that we funded in summer 2004 is soon to produce its final report.
- dusky langur that inhabits the mountains here.