Langur sentence example
- Only two or three forms of monkey enter the mountains, the langur, a species of Semnopithecus, ranging up to 12,000 ft.
- It contains many valued species of animals, including the golden langur, a slender long-tailed monkey that is rare elsewhere in the world.
- You will take a short hike to look for the dusky langur that inhabits the mountains here.
- A prodigiously long tail, beetling eyebrows with long black hairs, black ears, face, feet and hands, and a general greyish-brown colour of the fur are the distinctive characteristics of the langur.
- Researching the golden langur Meanwhile, the golden langur project that we funded in summer 2004 is soon to produce its final report.Advertisement