Language arts sentence example
- well-rounded language arts curriculum (currently being updated ).
- The English and French programs at Chia - Yang involve teaching a well-rounded language arts curriculum (currently being updated).
- Perhaps you'd like to implement literature circles in the language arts classroom or Total Physical Response in your French instruction.
- Founded in the 1920s, Iowa Central Community College offers technical, vocational, and two-year transferrable degrees in business, health science, industrial technology, and language arts.
- My daughters could learn homemaking, science, language arts and a multitude of other subjects by simply exploring situations and ideas expressed in the books.Advertisement
- Spelling lists are an important part of any language arts curriculum as they assist students in learning phonics, vocabulary words, reading comprehension and fluency when reading.
- Even if you use a packaged spelling curriculum, or free spelling worksheets from another site, you may want to use Spelling City as a supplement to your language arts education.
- Reading: Language Arts can be taught with everything from printable alphabet flashcards to word searches.