Landry sentence example
- It is owned by Landry's Restaurants, which also operates all of the eateries there.
- Sugar is grown also in St Landry and the eastern part of Attakapas - a name formerly loosely applied to what are now St Mary, Iberia, Vermilion, St Martin and Lafayette parishes.
- Karen landry a. Cost growth over people turned to when you make.
- The Acadians (see § History below) to-day are settled mainly in St Mary, Acadia and Vermilion parishes; lesser numbers are in Avoyelles and St Landry; and some are scattered in various other parishes.
- The facility is owned by Landry's Restaurants, and includes more than 15 amusement park attractions and rides that are appropriate for all members of the family.Advertisement
- General Henry "Hank" Landry (Beau Bridges): General Landry took control of Stargate Command upon General O'Neill's promotion (and portrayer Richard Dean Anderson's relocation to Los Angeles).