Landmines sentence example
- Past the fencing was a sandy stretch where the landmines awaited those foolish enough to cross.
- He admired the security measures, noting that it was impossible for anyone to reach the landmines, unless the biohazard elimination field was down.
- It's a feds hospital, wrapped in armor and surrounded by one of those biohazard elimination fields and landmines.
- He also described how civilian porters were forced to act as human minesweepers, triggering landmines with their own bodies.
- We will also redouble our efforts at the Geneva Conference on Disarmament to get the main export countries to stop selling landmines.Advertisement
- The seeing partner must guide the blindfolded partner through the landmines without stepping on one or stepping outside of the roped space.
- If two or more teams make it across, have a show down between the teams after mixing up the location of the landmines.
- The Princess opposed the manufacture and use of landmines.
- Children, playing in fields, may inadvertently set off the landmines and lose life or limb.
- In 1997, Princess Diana spoke at a landmines conference, lobbied in Washington D.C. as a part of the American Red Cross landmines campaign and met with Mother Theresa.Advertisement
- International Red Cross - Princess Diana worked with the British and American Red Cross organizations as well as the International Red Cross with regard to landmines and ending their proliferation.
- They will be a support network to help you as you run across relationship landmines.