Landmass sentence example
- Considering that the entire landmass of the city of San Francisco is about 46 square miles, the park is a significant part of the overall size of the city.
- The earthquake occurred as a result of a northward thrust of the Pacific Ocean sea floor beneath the continental landmass of Alaska.
- I especially love the huge landmass in the middle of the Pacific ocean.
- Costa Rica is a tiny nation in Central America - with only one tenth of one percent of the world's landmass (19,700 square miles), it is smaller than the state of West Virginia.
- The majority of the earth's landmass is covered, with the only real exceptions being the Polar Regions.Advertisement
- Farming is the predominant industry among the estimated 32,000 inhabitants of the DCU, which has a total landmass of 235 square miles.
- Each piece is carefully ground down to the exact shape of each particular country to form the landmass.
- Three times the size of Europe, it spanned the Eurasian landmass from the Baltic Sea to the Pacific Ocean.
- Prior to the flood, the earth may have been one large landmass.
- Before the classification procedure, cloud -cover reduced composites of the Canadian landmass, each spanning 10 day periods are created.Advertisement
- Angel Island is a landmass in the center of San Francisco Bay that officially became a part of the United States after the war between Mexico and America in 1848.