Landlordism sentence example
- In these circumstances, the " Landtmanna " party in the Riksdag, who desired the lightening of the military burden, joined those who desired the abolition of landlordism, and formed a compact and predominant majority in the Second Chamber, while the burgher and Liberal parties were reduced to an impotent " intelligence " minority.
- Until the Second World War, on a world scale only the Soviet Union had abolished landlordism and capitalism.
- The totally parasitic nature of Irish landlordism comes over as the main message.
- In essence, they created an immensely strong body of armed men by rooting the state in private landlordism.
- feudal landlordism still existed in some parts of the country and bourgeois democracy had not yet been fully established.Advertisement