Landlines sentence example
- For landlines this is followed by a five-digit area code starting with 2 and ending with 0; and then a five-digit number.
- The cards can be used to make calls on landlines (pay phones or home phones) or on cell phones.
- While you will be able to find the full information on most landlines, this is not the case with mobile phones.
- This has become an increasingly prevalent concern as more and more people abandon their landlines in favor of using mobile phones as their primary phones.
- As you may already know, every time that you make an outgoing call from your cell phone, that number is displayed on both landlines and cellular phones if the recipient of the call has that feature enabled.Advertisement
- Regular voice calls to landlines and cellular phones are $1.99 per minute, which is the same rate for calling other Iridium satellite phones or checking your voicemail inbox.
- As of May 2009, 20 percent of all households in the United States had only cell phones, and an additional 15 percent of people with landlines used them only to connect to the Internet.
- Skype calling allows you to make cost-effective calls worldwide to landlines and mobile phones.