Landline sentence example
- The speaker portion should be loud enough to hear over basic ambient noise, just as you would find with a regular speakerphone on a regular landline telephone.
- The way that you hide your cell phone number is the same way that you hide your phone number when calling from a conventional landline.
- This is especially true for heavy users who may have given up a traditional landline altogether in favor of using a cell phone as their primary point of contact.
- In many ways, this would be the same thing as using a service like Vonage for your home's landline telephone, except you are afforded much greater mobility with a cell phone.
- On a landline phone, try redialing before you use the phone.Advertisement
- While dial-ups are supported, a DSL connection allowing landline and ISP connections would be required for those having one phone line and a computer.
- There is a distinct difference between doing a reverse phone number lookup on a landline and doing the same for a mobile phone number.
- The Wired cell phone headsets are similar to those that you may have already used in the past with a landline telephone.
- A Bluetooth speakerphone can be as small as a deck of cards or it can be about as big as a regular landline telephone.
- If you're always on the go, one easy way to learn how to save money on phone bills is to drop your landline.Advertisement
- There are no roads in the province, and very little internal communication and trade; but a wireless telegraphic system has been installed in communication with Rhodes: and there is a landline from Bengazi to Tripoli.
- Rather than depending on landline telephony connectivity, these cafÃ©s use either satellite links or IP networks operated by a network of service providers.
- Instead of the same old ringer that they may have from a landline telephone, Boost Mobile users seem to prefer song snippets from artists like Kid Rock, DJ Khaled, Ludacris, and Busta Rhymes.
- Just as there is an American system in place, Canadians can sign up for the National Do Not Call List to block telemarketers from calling their cell phones and landline telephones.
- Are they fundamentally different from landline telephones or do they still use the same kind of technology?Advertisement
- In some regions of the world, a cell phone is actually cheaper than a conventional landline telephone.
- Landline telephones might not work either.
- Call forwarding - Forwards calls from one Skype name to a landline or a mobile phone making it easy for associates to reach you even when you're away from your computer.