Landforms sentence example
- There are often small woodlands on the ends of the drumlins and dense hedgerows around the base, giving visual emphasis to drumlin landforms.
- Relating fluvial processes (erosion, transport and deposition) to the formation of fluvial landforms.
- Our objective was to study the odd landforms developed on the gypsum - deep tubes dissolved into the surface.
- The range, variety and location of periglacial landforms (to include patterned ground) and their impact on human activity.
- As long as the plantlife is not invasive and the vegetation isn't overpowering or there aren't any disruptive landforms, this is an ideal choice.Advertisement
- We walked up to Easedale Tarn to look at glacial landforms left from the last ice age.
- All these karst landforms are the result of long term geomorphological processes typical of this temperate climatic zone.
- This lecture describes the action of wind upon desert sediments and the resultant desert landforms.
- An intermittently stagnant ice front has left a classic series of deglacial landforms around the Lough Fea area.