Land rover sentence example
- An individual was falsely accused of having run down a member of the hunt with his firm's Land Rover.
- Acting for Land Rover in obtaining their mandatory injunction against KPMG Receivers of UPF for the continued supply of chassis.
- Just after four, I reach a grassy promontory holding the sanctuary of the Grudie Land Rover track.
- Approximately 1400 acres are now managed by the County Council who employ a fulltime ranger complete with a distinctive Land Rover.
- For land rover at the end the market share groups paid him.Advertisement
- We had to cross a very steep wadi - Hassan looked nervous but the Land Rover didn't falter.
- The land rover was stabilized using a tirfor winch attached to the rear of the appliance and equipment was transported down the slope.
- Sport utility vehicles were originall descended from commercial and military vehicles such as the Jeep and Land Rover.
- We had to cross a very steep wadi - Hassan looked nervous but the Land Rover did n't falter.
- In December of 2006, Brandy was driving her Land Rover along a California highway when she failed to notice the cars in front of her were coming to an abrupt halt.Advertisement
- Max King meets a fiery end when his Land Rover crashes through a brick wall and explodes.
- Dodge discontinued the Durango, and Ford sold its interest in Jaguar and Land Rover and picked up a piece of Mazda.