Land line sentence example
- Here, call me back on this land line.
- He strode to his office and picked up the telephone receiver of the land line.
- Turn your cell phone on and ignore the land line.
- She was cleaning out the refrigerator when the land line rang in the office.
- I didn't want to disturb you in the middle of chores, so I called the land line.Advertisement
- Besides, we have a land line if he really wants to talk to me – and he obviously doesn't.
- The transmitted signals or electric impulses, which on a land line are sharply defined when received, become attenuated and prolonged in the case of a long cable, and are unable to actuate the.
- Gisborne for a land line connecting St John's, Newfoundland, and Cape Ray, in the Gulf of St Lawrence, and proceeded himself to get control of the points on the American coast most suitable as landing places for a cable.
- Iquitos was put in wireless telegraphic communication with Puerto Bermudez on the 8th of July 1908, whence a land line runs across the Andes to Lima.
- Kuwait is connected by land line with Basra; Jask is connected by a land line to Karachi.Advertisement
- Mohammerah is connected by land line and cable with Basra and Abadan and via Ahwaz with Bushire and with the inland Persian system.
- Besides, we have a land line if he really wants to talk to me â€“ and he obviously doesn't.
- To be considered for this type of position, you'll need a current personal computer with high speed Internet access, reliable land-line or Voice over IP telephone service, and excellent telephone communication skills.
- Cable modem companies have but one goal: to eliminate land-line based DSL providers.
- Location and addresses, for instance, can be gained from a land-line telephone number.Advertisement