Lancer sentence example
- Nevertheless Marignan was in the main the work of the gendarmerie, the last and greatest triumph of the armoured lancer; and as a fitting close to the battle the young king was knighted by Bayard on the field.
- Never one to be a team player, Blade is the quintessential free lancer.
- The Russian lancer in the rear who stabbed me was killed by a comrade and I struck down the other.
- Then again, when you have a USAF Rockwell B-1B lancer attending everyday you can maybe forgive them.
- One man was Almiro Barauna, a photographer and former newspaperman now working as a " free lancer.Advertisement
- Une vraie joie pour de se lancer Ã corps perdu dans une ambiance hors du rÃ©el.
- We're going to find out more about who stole it and how it links to Marti's case and more about the bigger picture and how that will affect Lancer University and of course, the Hellcats.
- The series is set in Memphis, Tennessee at Lancer University.