Lampooned sentence example
- Now it seems that Christianity is something to be lampooned, ridiculed, and freely blasphemed.
- Other stars lampooned in the show include rapper 50 Cent, Britney Spears and Wedding Crashers Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn.
- lampooned everything so far, even Bouillon's improvisation, but in truth I am actually wildly impressed.
- The overblown operatic style and melodramatic tempo changes epitomized a style lampooned by rock critics as pomp rock.
- Now I have ruthlessly lampooned everything so far, even Bouillon's improvisation, but in truth I am actually wildly impressed.Advertisement
- Oh, and lest I forget, they were also lampooned on the comedy satire show, ' Not the Nine O'Clock News ' .
- lampooned in the press for incompetence.
- Most importantly, it appealed to an adult audience who was familiar with the campy Flash Gordon-esque serials that it both imitated and lampooned.
- After Spellbound, Abdul took a beating in the press over claims she had developed a weight problem and was lampooned by many late night comic shows.
- The most successful parodist in music history, Weird Al has successfully lampooned nearly every genre of music and often shared chart space with the very artists he was mocking.Advertisement