Lamp-shade sentence example
- Sometimes it is a loosely-fitting shutter or windowframe, a hanging drawer-handle, or a lamp-shade which will rattle; the timbers in a roof may creak, or a group of wine-glasses with their rims in contact may chatter.
- The way he holds it changes during the shots, and the lamp shade changes position.
- Problem is I have n't seen a tiffany lamp shade on a marble base.
- Top a crib-side lamp with the Pink Rose Swag Lamp Shade from Rosenberry Rooms.
- From lamp shade to lightswitch, finding just the right amount of paraphernalia will keep your nursery room fresh and irresistible.Advertisement
- "Tiffany lamp" is now used as a catch-all term to describe any kind of lamp with a stained glass lamp shade done in a specific style.
- The original lamps have an intricately carved base and equally complex stained glass lamp shade design.
- In a recent auction, an original Tiffany stained glass lamp shade and base were sold for $8 million.
- Most community colleges offer art classes in stained glass techniques that you can take for a very small fee that will teach you the basics you need to churn out your own personalized lamp shade designs.
- Stained glass is an extremely popular medium, and you may be able to commission a lamp shade in your local area with an artist who can produce a unique piece for you for very little.Advertisement
- Transform an old lamp shade by hot gluing a string of beads around the top and bottom rim.
- Wrought iron lamps are very rustic looking especially when paired with a rawhide or parchment lamp shade.
- They then blew the glass and shaped the hot glass into the final lamp shade shape that they were looking for.
- The fitter is the part of the shade holder that the glass lamp shade passes through and holds the shade onto the lamp.