Laminating sentence example
- Turn your favorite finger paint pictures into washable place mats by laminating them with clear contact paper.
- I like to take my mats to Kinko's® where they put my decorated fabric or paper through a huge laminating machine.
- Cover the photograph with plastic coating, such as cling wrap, packing tape, or laminating sheets.
- The site owner suggests laminating the cards so that they will last a long time.
- The artist will draw the designs on paper, or more durable white card stock, with the intention of laminating the image.Advertisement
- Consider laminating it and backing it with magnetic tape so that you can stick it on your fridge when you go out.
- To make your paper dolls more durable, try laminating them with clear plastic contact paper.
- Beforehand, take a quick trip to the nearby hobby and craft store and get some pre-cut plastic sheets, sticky on one side like a laminating sheet.