Lambing sentence example
- The lambs have the shelter of a lambing shed for a few days.
- Turnips before lambing, if given in liberal quantities, are an unsafe food.
- The rationale behind giving the annual booster just before lambing is to protect the lamb by way of the ewes colostrum.
- Nobody should be allowed near lambing ewes or allowed to handle newly born lambs.
- March ewe flock starts lambing: The March lambing flock begins lambing this month.Advertisement
- Nobody should be allowed near lambing ewes or allowed to handle newly born lambing ewes or allowed to handle newly born lambs.
- Uses To obtain a synchronized oestrus in sheep and hence synchronized lambing.
- Full milk production only resumes once lambing is complete.
- Dorset Horn rams are terminal sires in flocks using natural ' frequent lambing ' to achieve year-round production of top quality fattened lambs.
- Lambing in American Catholic Records (Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, October 1886, pp. 58-68); and a good bibliography by Thomas C. Middleton in The Gallitzin Memorandum Book, in American Catholic Historical Society of Philadelphia, Researches, vol.Advertisement
- Lambing commences on 1 March, the Mules average 200% lambs reared and Texel cross ewes, 175% lambs reared.
- As early as 1860 there had been disturbances of a serious character, and the Chinese were chased off the goldfields of New South Wales, serious riots occurring at Lambing Flat, on the Burrangong goldfield.
- In 1862 the agitation against the Chinese assumed importance, and the attitude of the miners at Lambing Flat was so threatening that a large force, military and police, was despatched to that goldfield in order to protect the Chinamen from ill-treatment by the miners.