Lamb of god sentence example
lamb of god
- These last already appear in miniatures of the 9th century; from the II th onwards they predominated; and in the 13th century they ousted all other forms. Originally plain, the crook was from the lath century onwards often made in the form of a snake (5), which in richer staves encircled the Lamb of God or the representation of a figure.
- a three-fold petition to the Lamb of God.
- Participation in the mass also releases from guilt, as the Lamb of God offered up atones for sin and intercedes with the Father in our behalf.
- Within the eternal godhead our Savior always was the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world.
- Robert Hall was once overheard saying amid the heat of an argument, " Calm me, 0 Lamb of God!Advertisement
- overheard saying amid the heat of an argument, " Calm me, 0 Lamb of God!
- Litanies The Penitential rite; Prayer of the Faithful; the Lamb of God.
- Litanies The Penitential Rite; Prayer of the Faithful; the Lamb of God.
- Figures such as Chris Beattie of Hatebreed use Jackson guitars, as well as the late Randy Rhoads and both guitar players of Lamb of God.
- Lamb: This symbol is associated with Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God.Advertisement