Lakh sentence example
- lakh children in this age group could not be covered during the earlier rounds.
- lakh per annum.
- About Girishk, on the Helmund, are extensive mounds and other traces of buildings; and the remains of several great cities exist in the plain of Seistan, as at Pulki, Peshawaran and Lakh, relics of ancient Drangiana.
- The four crore people of bundelkhand speak Bundeli language having same culture .So they collectively deserve for own statehood .Sanjay Pandey the leader of Bundelkhand Akikrit Party says that the area of bundelkhand region is nearly 2.5 lakh square KM, which is more than the areas of Tripura,Meghalaya,Himachal Pradesh,Haryana,Mijoram,Manipur etc. If Bundelkhand is formed ;it will be the ninth bigger state of India.
- Avarian is a sort of inter-tribal tongue, while Lakh or Kazi-kumukh, Kurin, Darghi-kaitakh, Andi, and Tabasaran are some of the more important dialects, each subdivided into subdialects.Advertisement
- The treaty of 1854 was renewed in 1876 by Lord Lytton (under Sandeman's advice), and the khan received substantial aid from the government in the form of an annual subsidy of a lakh of rupees, instead of the Rs.