Laila sentence example
- The Pena de los Enamorados, or "Lovers' Peak," is a conspicuous crag which owes its name to the romantic legend adapted by Robert Southey (1774-1843) in his Laila and Manuel.
- About the same time he commenced, at the desire of the ruler of the neighbouring Shirvan, his second romantic poem, the famous Bedouin love-story of Laila and Majnun, which has so many points in common with Ariosto's Orlando Furioso, and finished it in the short space of four months.
- 6961); Khosrau and Sarin (lithographed, Lahore, 1871; German translation by Hammer in Shirin, ein persisches romantisches Gedicht, Leipzig, 1809); Laila and Majnun (lithographed, Lucknow, 1879; English translation by J.
- in the Laila, and limiting the great parallel basins of the Rion, Ingur and Skenis Shari [= Tskhenis-Tskhali] ..."
- She is the daughter of famous Pakistani film actress Laila Khan.Advertisement
- Participant Laila Ali, the daughter of boxer Muhammad Ali and Veronica Porsche, is following in her father's footsteps and is a famous female boxer and personal trainer.
- Shoes don't get more basic than the Bass Laila slip-on.
- This time around, Hulk Hogan and Laila Ali host the show with a referee (the same referee from Dodgeball) handling scoring and disputes.