Lahaina sentence example
- Cruise ships that visit Maui typically depart from Honolulu and arrive at either Kahului or Lahaina (Maui's primary cruise ship docks) in mid-voyage.
- If you are on the island of Maui, you may want to check out other dinner cruises run by this same company on their ship called The Spirit of Lahaina.
- The trip also includes daylong stops in the city of Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii, the whaling village of Lahaina of the island of Maui, the state capital, Honolulu, and the culturally diverse island of Kauai.
- Cruisers will be able to tour Hilo, Honolulu and Lahaina during the two-month long voyage across the Pacific Ocean.
- Most Maui sunset sails depart from Lahaina and Maalaea Harbors, not far from hotels and other main attractions.Advertisement
- Ports visited may include San Diego, Honolulu, Hilo, and Lahaina.
- The company started in Lahaina, Hawaii, in 1980.
- Lahaina: This rimless style offers the unobstructed view thanks to the thin metal arms.
- Ka'anapali is located directly north of the town of Lahaina and is the older of the two locations.
- Old Lahaina Luau: This dance and dining experience is not to be missed.Advertisement
- Bikram Yoga has locations at Lahaina, Honolulu, Kahului and Waialua.