Laetitia sentence example
- His father, a Swiss officer in the service of the Genoese Republic, had married the mother of Laetitia Bonaparte, after the decease of her first husband.
- Drawn gradually by that family into espousing the French cause against Paoli and the Anglophiles, he was forced to leave Corsica and to proceed with Laetitia and her son to Toulon, in the early part of the autumn of 1793.
- Eight children survived him: Joseph Lucien Charles Napoleon, prince of Canino (1824-1865), who died without heirs; Lucien Louis Joseph Napoleon, born in 1828, who took holy orders in 1853 and became a cardinal in 1868; Julie Charlotte Zenaide Pauline Laetitia Desiree Bartholomee, who married the marquis of Roccagiovine; Charlotte Honorine Josephine, who married Count Primoli; Marie Desiree Eugenie Josephine Philomene, who married the count Campello; Auguste Amelie Maximilienne Jacqueline, who married Count Gabrielli; Napoleon Charles Gregoire Jacques Philippe, born in 1839, who married the princess Ruspoli, by whom he had two daughters; and Bathilde Aloyse Leonie, who married the comte de Cambaceres.
- She was the daughter of Sir Thomas Wyse, British plenipotentiary at Athens, and Laetitia Bonaparte, niece of Napoleon I.
- The anecdotes of Swift related in Spence, Laetitia Pilkington, Wilson's Swiftiana, Delany's Autobiography, &c., though often amusing, can hardly be accepted as authentic.Advertisement
- Fabulous Savers.com: Here, you'll be able to find bikini images of some legendary beauties, including models Yamila Diaz Rahi, Laetitia Casta, and Heidi Klum.
- Laetitia Casta is a natural beauty that has impressed the modeling world with her style and French exotic appeal.
- Growing up in Normandy, Laetitia was a tomboy who enjoyed drawing and writing.
- During a relaxing day at the beach, a Paris modeling agent from Madison Models discovered Laetitia playing in the sand.
- Magazines became a big source of revenue for Laetitia when she became involved in numerous print publication contracts.Advertisement
- Laetitia popularity led to movie and commercial offers.
- In 1999, the French government made Laetitia the model for the bust of "Marianne", a great symbol of the French Republic and a great honor.
- With a foundation of strong family values, it is no wonder that Laetitia is one of the most down-to-earth and "real" model in the industry.
- So, after many years of modeling and acting, Laetitia had her first baby (Santeen) on October 19,2001 with then boyfriend Stéphane Sednaoui.
- When Laetitia is not busy with her career, she enjoys writing, dancing, rollerblading, traveling, cooking with her mom and practicing her Judo skills (she is a brown belt).Advertisement
- Laetitia Casta is a French beauty who was discovered at the tender age of fifteen.
- Flip through any women's magazine and you may just catch a glimpse of Adriana Lima in a Maybelline ad or Laetitia Casta in one for L'Oreal.