Lady-friends sentence example
- He alone had interviewed and recommended the young woman, who was located by one of his lady friends.
- Let the old guy and his lady friends paint up some signs.
- Fred O'Connor, with three silver-haired lady friends in tow, clustered around the backyard picnic table.
- Chasing it down might prove difficult, even for Fred and his history-loving lady friends.
- There, amid a cluster of floats, Boy Scouts and ballerinas, four of Fred's lady friends were in the final stages of hanging bunting about a beautiful old touring car whose vintage or name Dean couldn't identify.Advertisement
- Fred's lady friends will provide all the support I need.
- Fred was being consoled by Mrs. Abernathy or some other of his lady friends so Dean spent the evening alone with the sound of a little early Nat King Cole trio, vintage forties.
- It was his first home-cooked meal in memory, if you could discount the occasional donated casseroles from Fred O'Connor's lady friends.
- Besides, Fred will have the audience salted with all his old lady friends.
- Dean minimized the ordeal by saying it was one more adventure with which Fred could wow his lady friends.Advertisement