Lactate dehydrogenase sentence example
- Click here for a diagram illustrating the doubly wound fold of the first domain of lactate dehydrogenase.
- This technique was more strongly predictive of RT than was measurement of serum B-2 microglobulin or serum lactate dehydrogenase levels.
- Elevated bilirubin, alanine transaminase and lactate dehydrogenase concentrations are indicative of hepatocellular injury.
- A blood test that measures levels of the enzyme lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) can help predict the likelihood of a specific patient's survival.
- They include deficiencies of myophosphorylase (McArdle's disease), phosphorylase b kinase, phosphofructokinase, phosphoglycerate kinase, and lactate dehydrogenase.Advertisement