Lacrymal sentence example
- in cockatoos, continued forwards to the lacrymal bone, so as to form a complete infraorbital bridge.
- The lacrymal is always present, and perforated by a glandular duct.
- Attached to it or the neighbouring frontal is often a supraorbital; infraorbitals occur also, attached to the jugal or downward process of the lacrymal.
- 1, Lacrymal.
- which has been lost in L, Lacrymal bone.Advertisement
- The secretions of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity, and a pair of naso-lacrymal glands (not to be confounded with the Harderian and the lacrymal glands), moisten and clean the chamber.
- j, Lacrymal.