Lacquers sentence example
- It is probably the most eclectic of the Martha Stewart furniture collections, combining luminous metal finishes, glossy lacquers, special veneers, Art Deco and Asian themes, mother-of-pearl and painted glass accents.
- These lacquers are different from ordinary nail polish.
- Storing polish in the refrigerator is a wonderful idea and can help prolong the life span of your lacquers.
- If you're looking for OPI gold nail polish colors, you'll have plenty to choose from within this fabulous line of nail lacquers.
- Anyone concerned about the chemicals used in most traditional, commercial nail lacquers may want to look into natural nail polish instead.Advertisement
- If you're new to natural nail polish, you might wonder if it's as good as traditional nail lacquers.
- Nubar makes a huge variety of nail lacquers.
- Burlesque Little Teasers is a set of four mini nail lacquers in a gift box, perfect to give away or to keep as a sampler for yourself!
- In all fine lacquers gold predominates so largely that the general impression conveyed by the object is one of glow and richness.
- Gilding, stains and lacquers, electro-plating, chasing, "matting," frosting, burnishing, mechanically produced mouldings and enrichments, and the other processes esteemed in the 10th century, are disused and avoided.Advertisement
- For ornamental work lacquering divides favour with colouring - sometimes done with coloured lacquers, but often with chemical colourings, of which the copper and iron salts are the chief basis.
- It helps you maximize your favorite nail lacquers by making the polish adhere better to your nails.
- Examples include: paints and lacquers, paint strippers, cleaning supplies, pesticides and building materials to name a few.