Lacquer-ware sentence example
- His lacquer-ware is distinguished for a bold and at times almost eccentric impressionism, and his use of inlay is strongly characteristic. RitsuO (1663-1747), a pupil and contemporary of KOrin, and like him a potter and painter also, was another lacquerer of great skill.
- This and lacquer-ware are the chief exports, as also a considerable amount of pottery.
- The lacquer ware of Nyaung-u and other villages near Pagan is noted throughout Burma.
- This book portrays examples of indigenous handicrafts, including textiles, water dippers, lacquer-ware, jewellry, furniture and wood carvings.
- The chapters cover such topics as: ceramics; textiles; woodcraft; bamboo; and lacquer ware.Advertisement