Lackey sentence example
- Before she could ponder too long on her weakness, she was yanked out of the car by Talon's lackey.
- The Lackey and Finn Rivers have the white-clawed crayfish.
- Cross-pollination of crops is a very real problem - only a corporate lackey or complete idiot would deny this.
- It's Web of Hate, Inside Canada's Far Right by a liberal lackey in Ottawa called Warren Kinsella.
- It is to set up a task force led by his faithful lackey Stephen Byers.Advertisement
- The media respond that the Royal Society wants censorship; to write sympathetically about its concerns is to court being dubbed an establishment lackey.
- It is also occasionally used as a synonym for "footman" or "lackey."
- It's a lackey's job!
- Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar books also views magic as an inborn talent, and those with the talent gravitate to the Heralds, keepers of the peace in the kingdom.
- The lackey tossed her onto a hard couch in the rear of the house opposite a closed patio door.Advertisement
- These wrecked the positive PR image that the most powerful politician in the world and her British lackey wanted to present.
- Mercedes Lackey started her stories at a particular time in her kingdom's history.
- To a lackey no man can be great, for a lackey has his own conception of greatness.
- The Heralds of Valdemar serve in a feudal-level fictitious kingdom created by fantasy novelist Mercedes Lackey.
- It is interesting to speculate on the life and fate of a talented one who remained outside the Herald system, but to the best of my knowledge, this is something Lackey has yet to explore.Advertisement
- The lackey bit into her other arm, and she cried.
- Lackey stretched the limits with her Heralds and Herald-Mages, with mere heralds having one or more talents such as telepathy or firestarting, and the herald-mages also being able to tap into the magical forces within the earth itself.
- The lackey picked her up and carted her to the garage, which served as a makeshift barracks filled with cots and sleeping men.