Lackadaisical sentence example
- Simple, however, should not be confused with lazy, or a lackadaisical attitude.
- Styles range from an authoritarian, controlling approach to a lackadaisical, permissive approach.
- The theory encourages parents to work as a guide with their children rather than taking a controlling or lackadaisical approach.
- Unlike the darling flair of the mini backpack purse, leather slings mimic the fashion of lackadaisical high-schoolers who simply couldn't be bothered to use both straps on their backpack.
- In light of this, can we really afford to be so lackadaisical about smoking?Advertisement
- There seems moreover to have been a sort of rivalry between mother and daughter for the chief place in Necker's affections, and it is not probable that the daughter's love for her mother was increased by the consciousness of her own inferiority in personal charms. Mme Necker was of a most refined though somewhat lackadaisical style of beauty, while her daughter was a plain child and a plainer woman, whose sole attractions were large and striking eyes and a buxom.
- The eastern part of the country has always had a rather lackadaisical approach to maintenance, Tim said.