Laceration sentence example
- A crush wound may have irregular margins like a laceration; however, the wound will be deeper and trauma to muscle and bone may be apparent.
- Large cuts may require sutures and should be done by a maxillofacial surgeon for a good cosmetic result, particularly when the laceration is on the edge of the lip line (vermilion).
- Here is a very detailed tutorial that results in a very real, very graphic laceration.
- In 60 percent of patients with subungual hematomas that involve more than 50 percent of the nail surface, laceration is repairable.
- These methods of treatment require to be modified for wounds in special situations and for those in which there is much contusion and laceration.Advertisement
- A half inch laceration to the back of the head was recorded and Quinn was declared fit to be detained.
- Such shenanigans resulted in a laceration to a PCFormat wrist.
- A laceration too may have little or profuse bleeding, the tissue damage is generally greater, and the wound's ragged edges do not readily line up.
- A person can suffer a laceration (cut) to the lips or tongue or loosening of teeth or have teeth knocked out.
- Sutures: Laceration wounds are stitched (sutured) after application of a digital block.Advertisement
- She ran over some broken glass and had a deep laceration of the main pad and damage to the tendon.
- Injuries included a half-inch laceration to Georgina's mouth, extensive bruising to her face and tissue damage.
- He then dropped the angle grinder onto his ankle causing a severe laceration.
- He also received 26 sutures to his scalp laceration.