Lacerating sentence example
- Suddenly he again felt that he was alive and suffering from a burning, lacerating pain in his head.
- Her dance pours out tunes of pure lyricism, which contrast the stern fanfares of the stern, lacerating drama.
- laceratea has rammed home that message once more, with lacerating force.
- laceratee script is a marvel of intelligent, provocative writing, blending Murrow's lacerating monologs with a jagged, cynical journalistic humor.
- She conceived herself to be specially favoured by Christ, who appeared to her in the most extravagant forms. At last, by dint of fasting and lacerating her flesh, she succeeded in reducing herself to such a state of ecstatic suffering that she believed herself to be undergoing in her own person the Passion of the Lord.Advertisement