Lacerated sentence example
- Ziggy's back is so badly lacerated he has to take time off to recover.
- Latimer was severely lacerated by some of the barbed wire in the well.
- lacerated back.
- It was Labor hopeful Nathan Oley who was thoroughly lacerated at the Columbia Road Tenants & Residents Association's hustings last night.
- You'd have published photographs of their lacerated backsides.Advertisement
- lacerated thigh of a grenadier, whose flesh had been torn off by a hand-grenade.
- lacerated backsides.
- lacerated wounds; there were more wounds on other parts of the head.